The 3rd Annual Scholarship for International Students
Students who are currently enrolled in a recognized Canadian university or college (including local and international students)
Candidates interested in applying must complete the official application form, and mail all necessary documents to 1258 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C., V6H 0A9, or email to: email@example.com
The official application form can be downloaded here:
The full application package must include:
Official and complete university transcript of all university or college graduate
Photocopy of the biographical data page of the applicant’s valid passport and a valid study permit; OR
One piece of valid photo ID issued in Canada by the federal, a provincial or a territorial government.
- permanent residency or citizenship card,
- a valid driver’s licence
Proof of volunteer experience at S.U.C.C.E.S.S (optional)
The 4th Annual 10-Year Fund for Educational Award
- Candidates interested in applying must complete the official application form, and attach the school registration payment receipts. All documents are to be mailed to 1258 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C., V6H 0A9, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The official application form can be downloaded from www.fujiancanada.org
- High school applicants must submit the latest graduate of current school semester.
- For more information, please visit the “Educational Award Fund Constitution” section of www.fujiancanada.org.
Both scholarships are now accepting applications.
Scholarship Award Ceremony will be held on April 11st, 2015 (Saturday) at the Marine Drive Golf Club.
Application Deadline: March 20th, 2015
1. Scholarship applicants with S.U.C.C.E.S.S volunteering experience is preferred if all evaluation parameters are equal.
2. All scholarship recipients MUST attend the award ceremony to accept the scholarships. Failure to attend the ceremony will be considered voluntary withdrawal from the scholarship to be awarded.
3. Canadian Fujianese Friendship Association office is temporarily closed.
Current temporary address: 1258 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C., V6H 0A9